Hong Kong makes good (cheap) things

I'm a sucker for cheap stuff on ebay that offers free shipping, paying a dollar for something that looks cool and has an absolutely zero investment...I'm interested in.

A few months back, I had like 9 dollars in my Paypal account that I had to get rid of - I could have transferred it to my bank, but I would have been charged a service fee just for doing it, so I was like...nuh-uh...let's go on a "spending spree" on ebay, buying some random, useless shit.

I bought 300 piping bags with 6 tips for baking ($3.00 + free shipping), a USB cord for my Blackberry (98 cents + free shipping), a bluetooth headset for my phone ($2 + free shipping) which did not work very well at all...surprise surprise, and now my prized possession.

Now keep in mind, they are only prized because I jsut received them yesterday, I'm sure I'll forget I have them in a few months lol

BEER SAVERS!!! They're little silicone beer caps that you can put over top of beer bottles so they don't get flat - either when they're just sitting around, or if you don't finish your last beer of the night.




Pretty sweet huh? lol....to be honest they'll probably end up being trashed before I ever use them, but I'll try!!!

What do you think?

0 thoughts: