Signed my life away (or at least a year of it)

Back again...this time, I've handed over almost $1000.00 and agreed to things like making sure I put felt sliders on the bottom of my furniture. Either way though - the lease is signed! I did the commute to the place last night as well - and an hour isn't really that bad especially when it's on the subway. It moves steadily fast, and is air conditioned, which is more than I can say for my car right now.

Anyway, I don't have exact measurements, nor do I even remember where things like the hall closet are, so bear with me, but this is the basic layout of the apartment...

The best I could do having seen it twice, and very quickly the second time...
Also, I only had a chance to take a couple of pictures (as someone is still living in the place until this weekend) but here they are. Pardon his ugly blanketed couch, and notice the large windows (there are three of them in the apartment)...

The guy said everything was for sale, but the only thing I
asked about was the table and chairs. We found some for cheaper
than the $75 he wanted though, online.
Nice leather couches, not sure why that one is covered...
Something sketchy...Anyway, the windows....see? huge.
So, we're all signed up, and the landlord said that we should be able to get the key by the latest Tuesday (the 17th) but maybe as early as Sunday! We had to make the big decision of what to put on the entry buzzer....so we went with Hayes Varcoe. Looking back, we should have gone with something that would just let people know it was us...like "Ginger Librarian" or something cool like that....oh well....there's still the condo...

Cheers

0 thoughts: